This was the first day on Wednesday when were at Carpentaria. David made himself a a chair out of sand. So Ethan decided to make himself one too!
Wednesday night (the 18th) was dad’s/grandpa’s birthday. We made a sign and the kids colored it. Than we dad came back for the store (I think we sand to him)
I can’t remember if this was the first night or the second night. but we had a great time roasting s’mores. I don’t think Christian will ever beat his record of 9 s’moes in one night.
The kids played Uno with grandma the 2nd night!
This sunset was so awesome and unique I had to get a picture. This was right at our campsite. Plus I was surprised it turn out. I took it with my point and shoot camera. (Which sadly died after this trip)
My attempted at making a sand castle that turned into a little tug boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment