Saturday, June 09, 2012

Playtime!!!

Since the LA Kings won the playoffs. David and his family decided they had to come early to watch the Kings play in the Stanley Cup!  (more on the games later) Why yes the little ones had hot chocolate when it was 70 degreeish outside!

DSC_0314DSC_0316DSC_0317


I found this cool cheap homemade catapult game on Pintrest.
Very easy to make.
  • Block of wood
  • 1 wooden clothes pin (I used 2 gave it more support and durability)
  • large tongue dispenser
  • 2 litter bottle cap

DSC_0382

DSC_0383


Use hot glue,
  1. Glue clothespins to wood block
  2. glue tongue displaener on clothes pins
  3. glue cap on tongue dispenser (about 1 inch away from end, to give a little leverage)
  4. make a small enough tape ball or crumped paper ball
  5. Write 5, 10, 20 , 25 on 4 paper plates to score points.
  6. HAVE FUN!!
DSC_0371DSC_0370DSC_0366

DSC_0362

DSC_0373DSC_0360

I gave Kaitlyn, Ethan and Audrey 3 chance than the switched players. They played to 100pts.

DSC_0378DSC_0377

Just because Ethan wanted a picture!!!

DSC_0385

No comments: