Saturday, January 14, 2012

Struther’s Come down for Sun!!

 

Well this post is a long time coming. Bethany, Brandon and the kids made a late minute week vacation and came down to visits us in California. William, Marie and I played a mad game of Candyland! I think William won! Maybe it was because his piece was Ethan.

This is the week of Jan. 13-21ish

Click on the 1st picture to get a close up of his playing piece.

Jan 2012 047Jan 2012 049Jan 2012 050

Texas and Struthers 032

Monday Family Home Evening was a trip down to the Los Angles Temple to visit the Visitor Center and walk the grounds of the temple. Than we had pizza a pizza place close to the temple and than ice cream and cookies at Dee Dee Reeve’s. According to William it was the best Family Home Evening Ever!!

 

Jan 2012 084

 

 

Jan 2012 079Jan 2012 078

Jan 2012 062Jan 2012 070Jan 2012 061

I have decided this is going to have to be a few separate post!!! So see you hopefully tomorrow!!

No comments: