On Tuesday Sept. 13 I had the chance to drive down to Anaheim to meet my old roommate Kim and her daughter Abby (who is so dang cute), We meet at Café Rio, Kim and I were roommates way back when…2001-2002. We have many a memories here are a few.
- Driving back from 2002 Para Olympics Opening Ceremonies in SLC and getting stuck in a blizzard. We had to stop at a hotel in Brigham City for the night. The best part was that we had nothing but the clothes on our backs, not even money to pay for the room. Thankfully my parents helped with that. I think we enjoyed the hotel toothbrush the most.
- Kim telling me her story of where she was when she saw the attacks on 9/11. You will have to ask her about that if you want to know.
- Late nights of performing stupid human tricks and playing card games.
- Performing the Utah State Women's Choir.
No comments:
Post a Comment