So about 8 months ago my brother helped move a family friend. That family friend gave away some of there furniture to my brother’s family. One item they received was a Kenmore Sewing Machine. Tanya my sister in law remember that I was interested in getting one. So they gave it to me. I took it in to a sewing shop here in McKinney to get serviced. Left it there for about 3 months till I had the money to pay for the service.
I was excited to start some projects. This was in December and than I fractured om y elbow. Projects out on hold. While visiting California for a month (while on leave) I went to JoAnn’s and low and behold pillow forms were on sale!! I pick up two 24x24’s, for I think $7 each! Once my arm healed in February. I made another trip to JoAnn’s here in Texas and picked up material for pillows! Here is the final project.
My next project wanted to be a baby blanket for my friend Sarah and lucky me I was invited to her baby shower. Let’s just say it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it too. But the way I ended up sewing it was much faster and easier then the other way. A great project for me a beginner!
2 comments:
I have such crafty sisters. : )
Very nice. I like the way you did the edging on the blanket.
Post a Comment