Monday, December 13, 2010

My First Christmas Present

I have gone through drastic measures to make sure I was home for Christmas. After finding out my recover time would be 6-8 weeks my parent flew me home. I recieved one pack from my brother Dan and his family. I decided to ipen it ealry because I didn't want to pack extra wieght since I can't lift much of anything right now. I recieved the book seris of Goose Girl. The 1st 3 were packaged together and the last book was alone. So naturally I thought is was a different book by Shannon Hale. I decided to bring that on with me (Forest Born is the title). While at the airport I opened the book to start reading and figured out it was the 4th book in the seres. Well now I have to go to the library and check out the 2nd book. Oh well!! I am sure I won't finish the whole series here in Californa. So I will be able to break into the books at home in Texas!

No comments: