Thursday, July 22, 2010

Healthier Me!!

#1 Problem
Since moving out to my own apartment I have been finding anyway and every way to lower my budget to fit my needs. In the last few years I was diagnosed with a hormone imbalance where I was taking prescription medication for for about a year in half. Then I started taking supplements to help which does but now I am not able to really afforded them. So I did some research on how I can naturally balance those hormones.

This is what I read...
Diet
  • Drink Soy and eat Soy Products
  • Lower Fat Intake (cut back on meat and animal proteins)
Exercise
  • The more you exercise the lower the levels of hormones in your body
Stress
  •   Regulate Cortisol the stress hormone by learning stress techniques and get plenty of sleep.

#2

While researching the exercises I wanted to find a program on line that helped me with a wight lifting and nutrition guides. That would help understand what exercises to do and how many and tell me what vitutims/minerals I am actually eating everyday. Also how what my calorie in take is. I found Free Trainer, the last 2 days I found that I lacked Vitamin E and Zinc. Every thing else is good. than I looked up what the symptoms or deficiency were from not having enough intake from these. Not enough Vitamin E can result in
mild hemolytic anemia I haven't been diagnosed with this officially but I do know I have some type of anemia and this one is the only one that makes since with the lack of vitamins I am not getting.

If I can get Vitamin E and Zinc into my body I am hoping it will help.  I am hoping with these 2 solutions I will feel healthier, have a clearer face and better attitude!!!!

No comments: