Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Feel My Saviors Love

In the recent events of Cory's family. I feel inspired to share my testimony to family and friends. Something I don't do very often.  I want Rachel and Cory to know that baby Jocelyn will be coming into their precious family at the right time. She will be the reason you get up in the morning and live for her. I have a strong feeling your worries and guilt will subside if you continue to live the gospel worthy and be an example for her.  I feel that the Lord puts us through certain trails and burdens to make us stronger as an individual and family. I am so grateful for the temples placed on the earth and we are worthy to be able to participate in those ordnances. I strongly encourage everyone in to be worthy to attended the temple a least once a month or more. I am thankful for the greatest gift of all the Atonement. Our brother and Savior Jesus Christ is there for all of us even when we doubt it. We are leaning on him, he is holding our hand and guiding us though troubled times. I love my family so much and am there for all you in this time of need even if I am 1,000 miles away. The Eternal Family is a great blessing in our lives, I pray we will not take it for grant and remember that the Lord is the only one who can judge us in the end.  I say this things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Hilary Weeks - If I Only Had Today - Just Let Me Cry

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am grateful for your testimony, it has been a long time since I had heard you say it. Thanks for sharing!