Who new I could read this book in a week. I have never read a book in a week let alone a 561 page book. I guess I had some motivation to read it before the movie came out. I swore to myself I would never finish these books or see the movies. But I give credit to my friend Lori for constantly telling me the last 3 books are better then the 1st because Twilight was her 1st book she wrote. As of now I agree. Now about the movies still haven't seen Twilight, still if about seeing it but Lori invited me to see New Moon when it comes out and who doesn't what to spend time with a good friend. So there you have it. I still dislike those who are over obsessed with Twilight though.
2 comments:
I am with you ... I think the book are pretty good, just not worth obsessing over. Now the movie, well, you should see it just to say you did.
i read the first three. couldnt handle the fourth though. but yes. why not read it? as for that first movie? i can't say dont see it because cory and i did.....but i will say it is perfect material for MST3K if that means anything to you....
Post a Comment