All day yesterday this quote from You've Got mail was going through my head. I felt like Kathleen Kelly. But I wasn't getting a manicure and it was the Presidential Election. Really only the first line was running through my head. I hope you get the idea. If you haven't figured out yet I didn't vote. I just wasn't in to the election this year, I had no idea what either candidates were campaign. I'll have to do better in 4 years.
KATHLEEN: I have something to tell you. I didn't vote. FRANK: What?
KATHLEEN: In the last mayoral election, when Rudy Giuliani was running against Ruth Messinger, I went to get a manicure and forgot to vote.
FRANK: Since when do you get manicures?
KATHLEEN: Oh, I suppose you could never be with a woman who gets manicures.
FRANK: Forget it. It's okay. I forgive you.
KATHLEEN: You forgive me.
2 comments:
haha. I yuv it. AKA I love it.
Fantabulous. Way to quote You've Got Mail.
Post a Comment