What would you do if you opened your e-mail and received a e-mail that says. ATA Airlines has filed Chapter 11. You think what I just spent $500 or more on an airline ticket with them. They had better give me my money back. Well this happened to me today. They gave me my money back and all afternoon I have been figuring out how to get to Hawaii for our cruise in June. If I can't find anything I would have to cancel the whole. Who wants to do that? Pssh not me. But I finally getting there. I live Dallas @ 2:00 pm and arrive in LAX @ 3:00 pm on America Airlines. Then I switch airlines to United and leave LAX @ 6:30 pm and arrive in Oahu @ 9:15 pm. That is going to be one long afternoon and evening.
The flight back will be less crazy. I flight out of Oahu @ 7:05 am and arrive in LAX @ 3:30 pm. Then I stay the night at my parents and then go back to LAX to catch a flight @ 10:30 am arriving in Dallas at 4:00 pm. That is on American Airlines. I say wish me luck those days.
2 comments:
Bankruptcy? That's crazy. I wish you luck times three.
That's awesome!!! But, just reading about all your traveling for Hawaii made me tired!! Whew!! Hope you have fun!!! When do you go, and how long will you be gone for?
Post a Comment