"Life is good, if we live in such a way to make it so.' . . . 'A good life' comes as a result of the way we do things, of the words we choose to say, and even of the kind of thoughts we choose to have... 'Wanting to' is the determining factor which leads us to lay hold upon the word of God and be happy. Perseverance in making correct decisions is what leads us to happiness." ~"True Happiness: A Conscious Decision," Ensign, Nov. 2005, 31~BenjamÃn De Hoyos
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Cont.. Texas Story
So we are now in Texas all 5 of us. Sara and I arrived with are bags but unfortunately mom, dad and grandmas bags did not arrive until late that night. They had the hardest time trying to track down where exactly bags were. Every time they called US Airways it was a different time that their bags would be delivered to Dave and Tanya's house. They finally got mom and grandmas bag at around 11:30 at night. I don't think my dads got there until the next morning. We that was our big adventurous trip to Texas but we made it. I will post some picture in a few hours. I have to sort through them and pick the best ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Craziness. Did Southwest give Mom and Grandma vouchers, at least?
Post a Comment